Desk setup with LED
Desk setup without LED
- My main monitor is a 27" Samsungcurved LED monitor.
- To my left I use a vertical 22" Dellmonitor.
- To my right I run a MacBook Pro 2015 as a work laptop nested on a MOSISO Vertical Laptop Stand.
- The keyboard ⌨️ I use is a bluetooth OMOTONkeyboard.
- The mouse I use ia an Apple trackpad.
- The keyboard and mouse rest pad I use is Silica Gel Wrist Restsupport cushion with memory foam.
- For my main monitor I use BONTEC Wood Monitor Stand Riserwhich gives me a 2 tier shelfs with cable management on the side.
- For backup I use LaCie Rugged Mini1 TB to backup my projects and files.
- For the background light I use for my desk isGovee LED Strip Lights.
- For time management ⏳ with pomodoro technique I use Bellaware Hourglass Sand Timerwhich gives me a 60 minutes interval.
- As for cable management I use a combination of Cable Clipsto manage cable on desk and D-Line Cable Tidy Boxto conceal cables under the desk.